Jumat, 06 April 2012

My daily Activities

I stay at home that provided the boss where I work, I live in Sidoarjo with several colleagues, I am a worker and a student. every day I have to divide and arrange a time to work and learn. I work in a pharmacy Apotek 7 sidoarjo been almost 7 years old and just starting college in 2011 at the university Muhammadiah sidoarjo

I wake up every day between the hours of 4 to 5 am, the first activity I do after wake up is to go to the bathroom to prepare for subuh prayers. after the morning prayer I make time for a little look at and listen to lectures on one television station.

At 6 am workout routine at the gym is at the Tivoli to 7 a.m, for me, exercise is very important to maintain stamina and health, therefore I always do.

I leave for college at 8 am, before entering the classroom I always meet with other faculty friends. and I chatt with them, so sometimes I'm a little late to class. in class I feel very comfortable and very happy because for the first time I meet friends who are very remarkable, they are all smart kids, after the class and sometimes I go to the library to find some books. there I am very familiar with all the guards, one of which is the sister dew, she is very good. from the library after I go to the mosque next to the campus. then go home

in the afternoon I spend at work, just 3 hours before I go to a pharmacy, each day I meet with the sick, they serve when make me think and be grateful for how important and valuable health .I work until 10 pm, after which I immediately return.

My days are very tired, sometimes there is little sense of boredom. but I'm very grateful that there are still many people who could not have a chance like me, and I always hope that everyday there are changes better.

7 komentar:

  1. hi bro ....

    your narrative over all is good, but there is some sentences is false, as "I stay at home that provided the boss " is false cause on verb "provided" use v2, you should use verb1 "provide"

    BalasHapus
  2. hai brother..
    good correct thank's before ^_^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. really sorry brother, i like so much is your story but i can't coment your text

      bingung juga jadi.a

      => ><

      Hapus
  3. i'm so sorry i must coment your text

    i think your text is good

    if read your story you look so busy,are't you?????

    but this text you should use present tense do not past tense..and your text, you use past tense

    ex
    who can not, do not who could not

    and what do you mean with "subuh prayers"
    i think you may you use
    subuh praying,...


    ocheee

    thanks

    BalasHapus
  4. an interesting story!
    but there are some sentences that may be fixed.
    tense one

    BalasHapus
  5. wew... workhard huh.?
    nice, but some word must be fixed.
    'guard' maybe 'keeper'
    in the library right.?

    BalasHapus